REVIEWS ON DERMEXCEL™ EXFOLIATORS
BHA: SALICYLIC ACID
- Penetrate deep into pores to exfoliate dead skin cells & sebum
- Can help protect skin from UV damage
- Reduce inflammation & bacterial growth
- Suitable for oily/combination skin types
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes. The topical use of the active ingredients in Chemical Peel Spray is considered safe during pregnancy.
Ref: The American College Of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Women want to look their best at this important time in their lives, so it's crucial to determine which products and ingredients are safe to use during pregnancy.
Except for the two prescription molecules, hydroquinone (which has a relatively high systemic absorption rate) and tretinoin (for which the evidence is limited and controversial), skincare products act locally and produce minimal systemic levels. In most cases, women can deal with these cosmetically unappealing skin conditions without compromising the safety of their unborn children.
No DermExcel™ product contains hydroquinone or tretinoin. These active ingredients are only available by prescription from a medical doctor.
DermExcel™ Retinol serum contains an active ingredient very similar to tretinoin. We, therefore, advise customers to discontinue the use of Retinol serum until after pregnancy.
For more information regarding the use of DermExcel™ products during pregnancy - please consult with your medical practitioner.
Apply Chemical Peel Spray at night.
Rinse off in the morning.
To maintain an optimal pH value, it's best not to layer Chemical Peel Spray with another product.
Normal initial reactions may include mild stinging or burning, skin peeling, or skin irritation.
- Contra-indications of Chemical Peel Spray: Do not use Chemical Peel Spray if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Acne patients: Chemical Peel Spray has many benefits and proven efficacy for treating acne.
- Sensitive skin: For sensitive skin or skin not used to active ingredients, start Chemical Peel Spray 1-2 times per week. Initial purging or sensitivity reactions may occur.
Dermal Health Science™ products are formulated and manufactured in a facility regulated by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC), the regulator established in terms of the Pharmacy Act, 1974 (Act 53 of 1974).
All product formulations are free from any known or common allergens.
DermExcel™ products are:
- Clinically tested
Click here to learn more about Dermal Health Science™